What is BeagleBoard-X15?
BeagleBoard-X15 is the top performing, mainline Linux enabled, power-users’ dream board with a core tailored for every computing task and a highspeed interface for every connectivity need. Give your algorithms room to stretch!
Processor: TI AM5728 2×1.5-GHz ARM® Cortex-A15
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- 2D/3D graphics and video accelerators (GPUs)
- 2×700-MHz C66 digital signal processors (DSPs)
- 2×ARM Cortex-M4 microcontrollers (MCUs)
- 4×32-bit programmable real-time units (PRUs)
- 2×Gigabit Ethernet
- 3×SuperSpeed USB 3.0 host
- HighSpeed USB 2.0 client
- eSATA (500mA)
- full-size HDMI video output
- microSD card slot
- Stereo audio in and out
- 4×60-pin headers with PCIe, LCD, mSATA
- and much more...
See quick start guide.
Get support on the forum.
- Cloud9 IDE on Node.js
- plus much more